Yes, we're shamelessly starting the list with a podcast hosted by Roofstock, but hear us out...
There’s no shortage of real estate investing podcasts out there. However, very few of them are talking about a growing segment of investors - those who invest hundreds of miles away from where they live.
With over 90% of Roofstock investors buying rental properties out of state, their team decided to pioneer that podcast.
On this show, hosts Tom Schneider, Emil Shour, and Michael Albaum talk about the unique opportunities that long-distance real estate investing presents, as well as how to set yourself up for success. Episodes cover topics like:
- Managing your property manager
- Identifying great markets to invest in
- Analyze properties from afar and knowing which deals to pursue
- Mitigating risk and avoiding common (and avoidable) mistakes
- Deal analysis, case studies, and expert strategies
- And a lot more...